Mode of Learning: Face-to-Face
Learning Duration: 3 Days
Starting:………. Ending: …..
Fees: Ksh. 15, 000 per school
Payment Details: To cover tuition and training materials only.
COST: Kshs 15000 PER SCHOOL
This designed to equip you with multiple skills that are needed to enhance your ability to manage and provide guidance as you play your oversight role in education institutions. The course will also enable you to understand your role and responsibilities in these institutions. The course designers have taken into consideration both traditional and emerging issues in management of learning institutions. The issues have been packaged in a logical manner that you will find quite interesting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Boards of Management members from Secondary School
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Make sound decisions within the confines of the existing legal and policy frameworks governing the education and training sector.
- Ensure prudent management of institutional resources.
- Implement the education and training sector reforms within learning institutions.
- Ensure provision of quality education in learning institutions.
- Provide inclusive and learner friendly environment in institutions.
- Ensure principles of Education for Sustainable Development are incorporated in the learning processes.
- Apply principles of corporate governance in managing learning institutions.
- Legal and Policy Framework of Education
- Corporate Governance in Education
- Human Resource Management
- Learner Friendly Schools
- Institutional Based Quality Assurance
- Public Procurement
- Financial Management
- Wellness for Teachers and Learners