COST: Kshs 33,000
Quality educational management is important to the overall achievement of accessible, equitable and quality education. Quality education managers are key requirement to high-performing institutions. To help educational personnel become quality managers, KEMI has prepared a Diploma in Education Leadership & Management which is delivered through distance learning.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
Senior Principals, Principals, Deputy principals, head teachers, deputy head teachers, Heads of Departments, Senior Teachers and those aspiring to be education managers.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of education laws, policies and reforms.
- Practice transformative educational management.
- Manage resources for optimal outcomes.
- Understand how to successfully develop learner-friendly institutions.
- Apply competencies needed to lead curriculum implementation effectively.
- Promote the practice of ICT integration in educational institutions.
- Lead the implementation of Science, Technology and Innovation (ST&I) in education effectively.
- Use effective guidance and counselling techniques for reducing school disturbances and handling crises.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the course work by undertaking a action research project.
- Education Law, Policy and Reforms
- Transforming Education Leadership
- Institutional Resource Leadership and Management
- Effective Leadership for Child Friendly Schools (CFS)
- Leadership in ICT Integration in Education
- Leadership in Curriculum Delivery
- Leadership in Science, Technology and Innovations
- Guidance and Counselling for Education Institutions
- Action Research Project