COST: Kshs 15,500
Effective leadership is crucial for the success of private schools. Shareholders expect returns on investment and should this can only be achieved by managing the school as a business entity. This course aims at equiping private private schools directors and managers the competencies required for provision of effective leadership in the school that can propel it towards excellence.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
Directors, Managers, Heads of Schools, Deputy Heads of schools in Private Schools.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Implement Quality Management Systems in schools
- Institute measures to ensure prudent use of financial resources
- Develop strategies for staff management by staff
- Monitor and evaluate school projects
- Demonstrate understanding of the strategic planning process
- Develop strategies for marketing education institutions
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Marketing of Education Institutions
- Stress Management
- Financial Management
- Quality Management