COST: Kshs 15500.00
This course is intended to equip the participants with knowledge, skills and attitudes the use of ICTs in various management processes in an educational institution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Principals, head teachers, deputy principals and deputy head teachers.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
By the end of this course, you should be able to:-
- Understand the national ICT strategy for education and training
- Identify the challenges of adopting ICT in educational institutions in Kenya and possible solutions
- Recognize areas of ICT application in schools
- Select appropriate ICT resources for use in the learning environment
- Use ICT tools for effective school management
- Appreciate the need for security of information systems
- ICT Integration
- ICT Policy Development
- Selecting Appropriate ICT Resources
- Information Management in Schools
- ICT System Security
- Legal, Ethical and Moral Issues Related to ICT Integration
- Care and Maintenance of ICT infrastructure