COST: Kshs 15500.00
This course aims at developing knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable the teachers to use ICT in the teaching and learning process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Deputy principals, deputy head teachers and teachers
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Appreciate ICT integration in curriculum delivery
- Analyze the benefits accruing from ICT integration in curriculum delivery
- Analyze the various ways in which ICTs can be used in the teaching and learning process
- use the internet to enhance the effectiveness of teaching and learning
- Appreciate the legal, ethical and moral issues arising from the use of ICTs in education.
- Develop an ICT policy for the school
- Evaluate the various ICT trends and their implications on education
- Introduction to ICT Integration
- Application of Word Processing in Teaching and Learning
- Content enrichment using multimedia in teaching and learning
- Application of database in teaching and learning
- Application of spreadsheets in teaching and learning
- ICT integration tools
- Use of the internet in teaching and learning
- Legal, ethical and moral issues related to ICT integration
- ICT Policy in education institutions
- Managing an ICT Based Classroom