Kenya Education Management Institute (KEMI) is the premier capacity building agency of the Ministry of Education. KEMI is mandated under Legal Notice No.19/2010 to provide education management training, conduct research and offer consultancy services in Education sector.
The KEMI Council wishes to create a database of qualified, experienced, and competent persons who will be called upon on need basis to carry out training of education managers and leaders in the following areas:
- Education Policy;
- Education Management;
- Research & Consultancy;
- Project Management;
- Finance and Accounts;
- Public Procurement.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
For appointment a candidate must have attained the following qualifications:
- Served in the position of Lecturer or in a relevant position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in education or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in any Arts or Science plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education from a recognised institution.
- Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Education, Arts, Sciences, Business Administration/Management/Finance, Project Planning and Management or any other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Holders of PhD will have an added advantage.
- Certificate in Training of Trainers (TOT) from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Corporate Management/Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills.
- Publication in referred journal or book chapters.
- Have good information communication technology, networking and collaborative skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply must submit Application letter including Curriculum Vitae, Certified Copies of Academic & Professional Certificates, National Identity Card/Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents should be submitted online to:
- Online application portal here OR
- Submit your documents via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on or before 20th September, 2023
Hard copy of application should be accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, Certified Copies of Academic & Professional Certificates, National Identity Card/Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents. Manual or Hard copy application should be delivered to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Education Management Institute,
Mtama Road, 6th Parklands Avenue,
P.O. Box 62592-00200
KEMI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality.
A leading institution in management development for education managers.
To provide training, conduct research and undertake consultancy services that promote capacity development of education management.