The division offers training services to the institute. It is headed by a national management trainer.
To be a center of excellence in the provision of ICT services.
To offer ICT services and equip the staff and education managers with ICT integration skills to enable them use ICT in their various roles.
The functions of this division include:
- Coordinating training for ICT programs;
- Developing and reviewing curriculum for ICT training;
- Preparing training reports;
- Writing articles for publishing in refereed journals;
- Development of online solutions to training and management of the institute;
- Coordinating open and distance learning programs;
- Developing online solutions to training and management of the institute;
- Liaising with other department in the certification process;
- Mounting training equipment in the training rooms and ensuring that they are in good condition at all times;
- Providing user support and customer support during training.